Your security and privacy are
important to us. Please take the time to read the
information provided below.
Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
By using the Online Banking service, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which, are in addition to those that apply to any accounts you have with St. Ansgar State Bank.
This Agreement explains the terms and conditions governing the St. Ansgar State Bank Electronic Statements. By using the Service, you agree to the following terms and conditions..
Online Banking is Upgrading!
St. Ansgar State Bank is upgrading to provide you with new and improved internet banking. Beginning 12:00 pm June 26th, the current internet banking will be disabled. Beginning June 27th, the new Online Banking will be availble. You will be need to create a new Access ID and password. Please see below for enrollment instructions.
Easy, Convenient & Secure!
When it comes to managing your money, convenience is a priority. We've taken that to the next level—our secure online banking service gives you 24-hour access to your St. Ansgar State Bank accounts. You can view your current balance, monitor transactions, and much more without getting out of your comfy chair. Best of all, this service is free with your St. Ansgar State Bank account!
What Can You Do With Online Banking?
- Free service to our customers
- Access your account information
- View detailed account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make a loan payment
- View checks and account statements
- Download account information to financial management software
- Contact the bank via secure email
Already an existing user?
Log into Online Banking
Not currently a user?
Online Banking Enrollment
- Select New User from the tabs above the login box
- Choose an Access ID (6-12 characters, minimum 1 number and 1 letter, no special characters)
- Choose a Password (6-12 characters, minimum 1 number and 1 letter, no special characters)
- Confirm your password
- Enter your primary account number
- Enter your Social Security Number or Tax ID
- Select Continue to view and accept disclosures
- Answer 5 of the 20 authentication questions and select continue
- You will be asked if you want to remember this particular computer (cookies must be enabled)
- Complete your profile (Name, EMail address, and forgotten password question are required)