Your SHAZAM Debit Card will not
work outside of the United States, or in Florida at
"pay at the pump" gas stations.
Beware: Paying at the pump in Florida is considered High Fraud Risk. Contact Amy Beaver for details at 641-713-4501.
What do you do if you ever lose your purse or billfold of credit cards? It is very important to do everything you can do to help protect your personal financial information. Follow the defined outline seen to the right.
Your personal financial information is a very valuable asset. Protect it always. NEVER give out your social security number to someone on the phone or the Internet.
SHAZAM Debit Card
The card that acts like a check, only better. SHAZAM Debit Card lets you make purchases with the money in your checking account without writing a check.
- Money is deducted right from your St. Ansgar State Bank checking account
- No checks to write, however, you may not exceed $500 in transactions (cash withdrawals and purchases) per day or $1000 in 3 days.
- Use your SHAZAM Debit Card at millions of locations and even at places that do not accept checks
- Get the maximum of $200 cash per day, make deposits, or transfer funds at any ATM location
- Get $200 cash at ATM's
- Annual Fee $10
Additional Features as outlined in our account information brochure.
Lost/Stolen Card: If you ever lose your SHAZAM Debit Card or feel fraudulent charges have been posted to your account please contact St. Ansgar State Bank immediately at 641-713-4501 (during business hours) or call SHAZAM at 800-383-8000.
Fraud Prevention: SHAZAM Fraud Operations 24/7 telephone number: 866-508-2693. This number may call you to verify a transaction for possible fraud on your card. If your card does not work, it could be because of suspected fraud. You can call this number and verify with the specialists.
> Use your PIN number whenever possible. This makes transactions more secure and causes fewer issues and declines.
> Carry an alternate
means of payment in case of any fraud issues
with your debit card.
What do you do if you ever lose your purse or billfold of credit cards? It is very important to do everything you can do to help protect your personal financial information.
Lost/Stolen Card Plan of Action Outline
1. Call your bank and explain what happened.
2. File a police report.
3. Call all your credit card companies direct.
4. Call the three National Credit Reporting Organizations.
** Place a fraud alert on your name and social security number.
1. Equifax 1-800-525-6285
2. Experian 1-888-397-3742
3. TransUnion 1-800-680-7289
Call the Social Security Fraud line at 1-800-269-0271.
6. Call SHAZAM if you have a debit card at 1-800-383-8000.